Mumbai: Armaan Malik L'il Champ Forum
Armaan Malik is an Indian singer. He is the son of singer and music director Daboo Malik and nephew of well-known music director Anu Malik and more detail join us forum.
you can find and share armaan malik information, pictures, videos, and much more,
If you are not a member already, Register today to get maximum access to all features of this forum. thanks.
Armaan Malik is an Indian singer. He is the son of singer and music director Daboo Malik and nephew of well-known music director Anu Malik and more detail join us forum.
you can find and share armaan malik information, pictures, videos, and much more,
If you are not a member already, Register today to get maximum access to all features of this forum. thanks.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Armaan I Love u

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Armaan I Love u Empty
PostSubject: Armaan I Love u   Armaan I Love u I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:21 pm

U r excelent dear.. u have a very sweet voice and innocent face... i like all ur expressions. You will rock Armaan
Back to top Go down
Sameer
Anonymous

Armaan I Love u Empty
PostSubject: cute armaan   Armaan I Love u I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:34 pm

armaan i love u so much lol!
Back to top Go down
atti
Site Moderator
atti

Armaan I Love u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armaan I Love u   Armaan I Love u I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:38 pm

thank all guest, admin great point , very good lol!
Back to top Go down
mahya
mahya

Armaan I Love u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armaan I Love u   Armaan I Love u I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 pm

admin , thanks very good point for guest , i think any member or guest share comments on forum
Back to top Go down
noomi
Anonymous

Armaan I Love u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armaan I Love u   Armaan I Love u I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:21 am

Hello Armaan, I am Noomi king . I am your big fan. I want to be your friend. So please mail me as soon as possible Laughing

my email

noomi232@yahoo.in
Back to top Go down
mahya
mahya

Armaan I Love u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armaan I Love u   Armaan I Love u I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:00 pm

thanks, noomi guest Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Armaan I Love u Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armaan I Love u   Armaan I Love u I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armaan I Love u
Page 1 of 1